Fullness of Femininity Training – Module 2. The Dance of the Feminine and Masculine
25/09/2019 - 29/09/2019
HERE AND NOW, New Kawkowo 52 A, the municipality Jonkowo , Warmia and Mazury region, Poland
HERE AND NOW
+48 662 759 576
“Fullness of Femininity – Transformation, and Healing” is a series of workshops for modern women that wish to take time and space to connect the essence of her heart, to open her natural sensuality and femininity, and to bring it back into her daily life.
You will get in touch and learn how to take care of your needs and longing as a woman, creating space for your natural feminine wisdom and capacity to relate and deal with challenging situations in your daily life – intimate and sexual relationships, marriage, family, friendship, work, creativity, spiritual connection, etc.
In this training we invoke the power of the feminine energy through the Tantric Goddesses, channeling the love and wisdom of the “Divine Mother” to guide us through the rich, powerful and challenging universe of our sexual energy.
We open for healing and for deeper intimacy with ourselves, with life and with the principle of creation. The feminine grows in communion, and together we can evoke real awakening and true transformation.
MODULE 2 – The Dance of the Feminine and Masculine
In this module, we move into the dynamic interplay of feminine and masculine energies in ourselves and in life. We invite the masculine principle to be present in us and with us, to support us bringing awareness to the way it is alive or sleeping inside of us and the way it manifests in the world, in our actions, in our relationship with men.
Rooted in the feminine power and the compassionate heart we explore our connection with our fathers and male ancestors. We look at the patterns and conditioning that we may still carry from our primary relationship with the masculine – how those experiences shaped our beliefs and behaviors around men and intimate relationships, how it influences the way we relate to our body and our sexual energy, and the way we manifest our gifts in the world.
We work with our capacity to set healthy boundaries, from where we can open our hearts and our bodies for a new and creative connection with men and the masculine energy, inside and outside ourselves.
In this module we will:
- Keep building the connection and trust amongst us.
- Bring understanding and connection, and work with the “Father principle”.
- Work with a sense of boundaries, freedom, and autonomy.
- Keep expanding the language of the ”felt sense” and deeper listening to the body.
- Learn to recognize through my body what I need, what I want and to communicate it to the world.
- Learn the masculine and feminine aspects of listening: Presence and Love.
- Recognizing and integrating our mature and immature masculine and feminine energies, within and in relation to the world.
- Explore the dynamics of our intimate relationships, relationship with men and with the masculine.
- Look at the victim and perpetrator’s dynamic and its effects in a woman’s life, in personal and collective levels.
- Open the solar plexus and continuing to work on the base with a deeper emphasis on grounding.
- Inquiry into the sexual polarity and the elements of safety and adventure in sexual attraction.
- We learn to relate to the masculine as the infinite space of presence and as the support into which we can lean on, relax, expand and enjoy life.
GODDESS: Durga – Parvati
The program “Fullness of Femininity” happens in 4 modules where we explore different themes. Each module is complete in itself and can be attended separately in any sequence. Whenever you complete the whole cycle you will receive a certificate.
At the end of each module, you will receive a manual with reminders and practices to continue your movement in your daily life.
- MODULE 1 – The Sacred Feminine Temple and the Great Mother (29.05-2.06.2019)
- MODULE 2 – The Dance of the Feminine and Masculine (25-29.09.2019)
- MODULE 3 – The Feminine Shadow and the Transformative Power of the Dark Goddesses (Spring 2020)
- MODULE 4 – The Ecstatic Creative Feminine (Autumn 2020)